Work to widen Collier Road will continue this week. There will be a single lane of Collier Road closed from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. on the following days:
- Monday, Oct. 28 – City of Atlanta will finish an emergency water line repair that they performed last week. This work will involve removal of the metal plate on Collier Road near the hospital’s loading dock.
- Tuesday, Oct. 29 – Wednesday, Oct. 30 – Piedmont’s contractor will install light poles.
- Friday, Nov. 1 – Saturday, Nov. 2 – Piedmont’s contractor will replace the soil and binder at the metal plate that City of Atlanta removed on Monday, 10/28 – this work is contingent on weather.
- Saturday, Nov. 2 – Sunday, Nov. 3 – Georgia Power will be performing work on the utility poles.
- Monday, Nov. 4 – Friday, Nov. 8 – Piedmont’s contractor will mill and pave Collier Road.
Additionally, AT&T and Comcast are doing work on the utility poles along Collier Road between Monday, Oct. 28 – Friday, Nov. 1, and outages may be experienced during this work.