There will be a single lane of Collier Road closed from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. on the following days:
- Friday, Nov. 1 – Saturday, Nov. 2 – Piedmont’s contractor will replace the soil and binder at the metal plate that City of Atlanta removed on Tuesday, Oct. 29, as well as install light poles.
- Saturday, Nov. 2 – Sunday, Nov. 3 – Georgia Power will be performing work on the utility poles.
- Monday, Nov. 4 – Friday, Nov. 8 – Piedmont’s contractor will mill and pave Collier Road.
Additionally, AT&T and Comcast are doing work on the utility poles along Collier Road between Monday, Oct. 28 – Friday, Nov. 1, and outages may be experienced during this work.
Georgia Power has informed Piedmont of their intention to work in Peachtree Road on an old electrical vault. This work is unrelated to Piedmont Atlanta Hospital and Piedmont Atlanta Tower. The work will be done on the following days/times:
- Saturday, Nov. 2 – During the day, Georgia Power will have a lane closure on Peachtree Road to clean out electrical components in an underground vault.
- Friday, Nov. 8 starting at 10 p.m. – Sunday, Nov. 10 – Georgia Power will be demolishing, removing, backfilling, and paving over the underground vault in Peachtree Road. This work will take place around the clock, starting at 10 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 8 and will not stop until the entire activity is complete and ready for traffic again, which is anticipated to happen on Sunday, Nov. 10. This work will result in at least one lane on Peachtree Road being closed.